[Magdalen] Aldrich Family.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Mar 20 20:54:33 UTC 2016

I discovered, with a vengeance, OTR in high school, and though my listening is basically nil these years, I do own close to 10,000 broadcasts in .mp3 format.

But back in high school, it was of course cassette tape, and once when Mom told me she and her cousin would take the bus into LA from El Centro to be in the audience of some of the more popular radio shows then, I combined that thought with my knowledge that much of what we still know as TV laugh tracks come from old radio shows, I would beg to know which shows she'd been present for (she of course "couldn't remember), as well as say that in "today's TV sitcoms we're still hearing you laugh, Mom!"  She was unimpressed.