[Magdalen] Tickets received

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 21 15:34:26 UTC 2016

Listren,

This morning I popped into the travel agents to pick up the tickeys for
my next trip West.  I know I will be within hailing distance of some of
you if you fancy a mmet-up.  The itinerary is as follows
April 12 - fly Heathrow - O'Hare for an overnight at Quality Inn.
April 13   collect rental car and drive to Rodeway Inn, Des Moines for
one night
April 14   Qualoty Inn (Kearneey) Kansas City MO for two nights
April 16   Colby, KS for one night
April 17   Quality Inn Central, Denver CP for two nights
April 19   Super 8, Rock Springs, WY for one night
April 20   Shilo Inn Suites, Idaho Falls for two nights
April 22   BestWestern Plus Clock Tower, Billings, MT for one night
April 23   Best Western Plus, Williston, ND for one night
April 24   Quality Inn Columbia Mall, Grabd Forks, ND for one night
April 25   Hampton Inn, Duluth, MN for two nights
April 27   Comfort Guites, Marquette, MI for two nights
April 29   Best Western Plus, Dockside, Mackinal City MI for one night
April 30   Comfort Suites South, Grand Rapids, MI for two nights
May 2             drive to Chicago and fly back to London

Where I am somewhere for a single night I will still be available for
dinner (though I will probably be tired my first evening in Chicago
after a long day).

Roger