[Magdalen] Tickets received

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 16:12:10 UTC 2016

In a message dated 3/21/2016 11:34:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com writes:

This  morning I popped into the travel agents to pick up the tickeys for
my next  trip  West. >>>>>>>>>>>>>

You really have seen more of this USA with your trips than
I have.  OTOH, I probably have seen more of France and Germany
than have you.  It's odd how these things go.

Do drive up the Lake Superior North Shore at least as far as the
famous Split Rock Lighthouse, and also take a good look at the
Duluth Aerial Bridge.  Just across the Saint Louis Bay is  Superior,
Wisconsin, my maternal family epicenter.  The Apostle Islands
over on the Wisconsin Lake Superior shore are worth seeing, too,
and Bayfield on the Chequamegon Bay.

And for excellent dining in Bayfield:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/old-rittenhouse-inn-bayfield

David Strang.