[Magdalen] weather + garden

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 01:35:18 UTC 2016

Campanula rapunculoides or Creeping bellflower.  Oy.  I can't believe
that I once planted it deliberately having been beguiled by the pretty
stalks of blue flowers.  Twenty-five years on it had infested every
single part of the garden.  There's no getting rid of it, because it
self-sows very generously as well as multiplying from rhizomes and
deeper tubers, all parts of which will generate new plants.

Marion, a pilgrim