[Magdalen] weather + garden

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 00:59:41 UTC 2016

In a message dated 3/21/2016 7:07:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
marionwhitevale at gmail.com writes:

They  prospered and are absolutely  everywhere>>>>>>>>

Years ago I kept seeing what I thought was a rather attractive plant/
groundcover in portions of my older brother's yard.  finally, I dug  some
up to plant in my yard.

Then my brother discovered this activity and giggled that I'd picked
a notorious weed that is nearly impossible to eradicate once it gets  going:
"Creeping Charlie."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glechoma_hederacea

Fortunately for me, the stuff didn't like where I planted it, and died  out
completely.  It is a pretty plant, nonetheless.

David Strang.