[Magdalen] We told them so...

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 22:56:59 UTC 2016

I've since then come around to the same point of view as yours on
this. I just didn't really get it back then until I saw what the union
did for its members. And then later I reaped union-won benefits in my
corporate job, because our main account was General Motors--like Good
Friday and Easter Monday off, and of course the 40-hour work week and
Saturdays off as well as Sundays...just for starters.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA