[Magdalen] We told them so...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Mar 30 02:19:39 UTC 2016

In a message dated 3/29/2016 7:52:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com writes:

Union  membership brings you someone to be with you  >>>>>>>

My union was, I guess, the AMA,. though there is the National  Association
of VA Physicians and Dentists.  I still belong to both groups.   Membership
in the AMA usually comes with a package of local and state medical  groups,
and locally that adds up to around $2,000.  Working for the VA,  however,
I was able to avoid the state and local groups, and membership is
$45/month.
With that AMA membership, though, comes the reception of a couple of
specialty journals.  The VA group is $90/year for retirees.  With
retirement
however, I have been reevaluating these memberships, and the logical
conclusion is that they need to be discontinued.  Old habits die  hard.

David Strang.