[Magdalen] Lexington Bishop Suspended

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:47:04 UTC 2016

+he has not resigned not been asked to in re the article I read today in TLC
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 30, 2016, at 12:38 PM, Scott Knitter <scottknitter at gmail.com> wrote:

Someone explained it to me in a private email at the time, but it's
also been reported in public media in the UK:

http://www.oxfordtimes.co.uk/news/14273649.Abingdon_school_music_teacher_banned_from_teaching_after_sexual_relationship_with_pupil/

Seems like a real failure in the background check at SMV, but I don't
know exactly how things transpired (his hiring there, and his
resignation).

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA