[Magdalen] Christ is risen!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon May 2 18:23:54 UTC 2016

It was, Grace...and just as we all got inside, the heavens opened and it
poured! Sam Showalter recounted the story of how he went to a singing with
his parents when he was 10 and it was raining and thundering....and the
roof fell in! At the time last night's singing should have ended, it
started to really come down, and someone said "It sounds like we might need
to stay a little longer and sing a little louder!" so we did.