[Magdalen] Christ is risen!

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon May 2 17:51:30 UTC 2016

I'm assuming this was the singing at the Trissel's church--glad you could go!

On May 2, 2016, at 8:44 AM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

Last night at the Harmonia Sacra singing, I mentioned that it was Easter
for Orthodox Christians and the leader said immediately that we must of
course sing 379, which is Billings' Easter Anthem (posted here recently).
So the group of mostly Mennonites and Brethren, with a few Presbyterians,
Methodists and Baptists and one Episco-Lutheran  (me) did so, "lustily and
with good courage". The Lord is risen indeed