[Magdalen] Vote by mail.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed May 4 14:36:40 UTC 2016

I've written in my own name before rather than vote for the unopposed
incumbent for alderman. This was not reported in the results, but I'm
sure there need to be more than one write-in vote for the same name.
Fortunately, we've since been redistricted into a more sensible,
contiguous ward (city council constituency), represented by a good
alderman I'll pleased to vote for whenever that is necessary.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA