[Magdalen] Another question

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed May 4 15:21:41 UTC 2016

Maybe not as stupid as the last one...this one is for you computer experts.

Part 1:
I was trying to get the photos from the recent RAM clinic on my Kindle so they'd be larger and easier to show to friends. The only way I knew to do that was to email them to myself and then open them on the Kindle. So I did that. But then, seeing there was a Photos heading, I opened that--only to discover that it contained all the pictures currently on my phone--all sorted into years!  Since I've never saved any to the Kindle before, I have no idea how they got there. And I still don't know how to save them there on purpose.

Part 2:
I posted some of the photos to Facebook--about nine, I think. The next day I saw that a friend had shared my post, which was fine, but it said there were now 81 pictures there!  Sure enough, all the pictures on the Kindle were there...it said something about nine pictures being added to an ios file, whatever that is.  I couldn't remove the shared post, but I asked my friend to remove it. Now I'm afraid to post any pictures to FB at all. Can someone explain what has happened and what I need to do?