[Magdalen] Groceries?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed May 4 17:03:05 UTC 2016

Long ago when I lived in Copenhagen there was just one supermarket and it
was state-owned.
It was located in the central train station, so shopping on the
homeward-bound leg was a snap.

All neighborhoods had their own little markets, a bakery, a patisserie, a
charcuterie, etc.

I am actually old enough to remember the first supermarket in my home town.
Supermarkets are a fairly new phenomenon, and very American. My mother
didn't trust them at all.
-M