[Magdalen] Another question

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed May 4 19:08:30 UTC 2016

You might be able to connect your Kindle to your computer (laptop or
desktop) using the cable you use to charge the Kindle, minus the
electrical plug bit. Connect it to a USB port on your computer, and
after a short interval, it should show up as another disk drive on
your computer. If you explore that disk drive, you might find the
folder where your photos are and can delete them en masse, if you feel
comfortable doing so. As long as that's all you delete, the Kindle
should be OK with this and no longer have your photos on it.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA