[Magdalen] Copenhagen.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Wed May 4 20:25:54 UTC 2016

The Grand Duke Palaeologue used to have his headquarters in the basement of the Rexall's in Copenhagen, before Mother Mauretania, newly ensconced as the Baroness Goldony-Czarny-Kawa, invited him to set up rooms in the Kastel. He was one of few who remained fluent in Byzantine Greek and 14th century Baltic German. There is no report on the quality of his Danish.  We've  heard little reference to  Her Serene and Spiritual Highness' flirtation with the Aleutian Islands. They were supposed to have been her endowment from the estate of Czar Paul, When she couldn't find the islet, she asked  her chaplain to remove the late Czar's name from the dyptychs chanted on the various All Souls Saturdays. (She made an exception for the Panikhyda on St Dimitri's Day, because she loved the kolyvo)

Mother Ste Folitesse, amanuense