[Magdalen] Medical update (& honestly, getting' a little scary).

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu May 5 16:36:02 UTC 2016

I hear you all about how they try their best to make it as painless as possible.  And the drugs you describe sound a lot better than the Xanax snack they gave me before the shin butchering of February (it didn't work, at all).  But even so, I still deplore a system that refuses to knock someone out for what amounts to invasive surgery when the patient absolutely says it's necessary, because in most cases the patient knows the patient better than the butchers do.