[Magdalen] The "fear"; was, Medical update (& honestly, getting' a little scary).

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri May 6 15:18:32 UTC 2016

Have you taught Ev to do his taxes, manage a bank account, drive, keep a
budget, fill out a job app, stay out of trouble, and treat other people
well and fairly? If so, your job is pretty much accomplished. That is what
we all need to do for our kids by the time they get out of high school. (My
parents neglected the parts about driving and taxes, but did well with the
others.)