[Magdalen] Medical update (& honestly, getting' a little scary).

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri May 6 15:37:05 UTC 2016

>>>Dermatologists generally don't use anything with Neomycin for two  reasons:
the one listed above, and the other is that from clinical experience, it
does not work.  Neomycin is usually teamed with other antibiotics  topically,
and it is the other antibiotics that work, and not Neomycin.<<<

The "N." I mentioned was shorthand for Neosporin, which is "triple antibiotic" (can't remember all three, but I think one is Neomycin), so you can see why I was ultimately deceived, for even using Neomycin "teamed with other antibiotics" caused trouble.