[Magdalen] Medical update (& honestly, getting' a little scary).

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri May 6 18:59:11 UTC 2016

Marion -- and avocado dishwasher

LOL  When my husband and I moved into our first rental, an old duplex, we
had to supply fridge and stove. We purchased, used, a small 'apartment
sized' white gas stove and a brand, spankin' new Frigidaire-made for
Montgomery Wards Fridge in.... ** Harvest Gold ** (the companion color for
home decor of Avocado).

Three years later we moved into our new-to-us home and the owner was leaving
a.... Harvest Gold 5 burner gas range!.... 14 years later we moved to TX and
the home we bought had  - ta, da, a Harvest Gold built in double ovens (and
also Harvest Gold electric countertop 4 burner set up). It only took us 17
years to have a Harvest Gold appliance color-coordinated kitchen just as
white was coming back in!!! The fridge eventually got replaced and put in
the 'mud room' for our 'overflow and big stuff', then the stovetop got
replaced with stainless steel, and finally maybe 15 years ago the oven went
and got replaced with black 'glass'.... I haven't seen the kitchen in 8
years so I'm sure it's still the same... and meanwhile I'm now at 'all
white'... with no intention of replacing any major appliances any time soon
(I hope).

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck