[Magdalen] Medical update (& honestly, getting' a little scary).

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri May 6 19:12:00 UTC 2016

I bought an Instant Pot for Florida and I really like it. Mine came from
Amazon, at deep discount. It's Canadian, so it has a congee setting.

One thing I've noticed: I love soups but tend to overcook them in the
LeCrueset. So I make great vegetable stews. In the Instant Pot stuff stays
separate, and it makes a better soup. It also steams and makes rice.

Having also observed my mother's stovetop pressure cooker catastrophe, I
was scared to death of the same, but the Instant Pot has very good
fail-safe operation.
-M