[Magdalen] Bathroom question

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri May 6 21:18:45 UTC 2016

>>>Why the hysteria?<<<

Because "T" is the final letter of "LGBT" which latter has become a Really Big Deal with millions of people whose business it ain't.

Abortion, as well, in some respects, strikes me the same way.  I was raised in a firmly Southern Baptist environment, but I suppose because it was in California is why I never ONCE even heard the word mentioned in church.  It seems, in retrospect, that such a topic back then was considered Personal Business and not an integral part of evangelization.  (Just like the lone beer or two often found at the back of any self-respecting Southern Baptist's fridge.)