[Magdalen] Appliances was Medical update (& honestly, getting' a little scary).

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat May 7 14:21:37 UTC 2016

I would prefer quartz or (even better) recycled glass, assuming I could
afford either. However, that ain't happening, at least not any time soon.
Meanwhile, we're debating how easy it would be to take the awful and
inappropriate molding off the kitchen cabinets, remove the doors, sand the
whole works down, and replace the doors with another, simpler style. Also
probably not happening any time soon.