[Magdalen] Appliances was Medical update (& honestly, getting' a little scary).

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat May 7 22:25:18 UTC 2016

...sadly my granite countertops (inherited in the condo purchase) always
look clean and then I often discover that they are very, very not clean...
I like that I can put hot pots anywhere but if I had a choice I would have
gone with a different color combo (mine is black/white/pink... mostly
black).

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck