[Magdalen] Appliances was Medical update (& honestly, getting' a little s...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat May 7 16:00:39 UTC 2016

In a message dated 5/7/2016 9:43:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

I use  that, but in two shakes the stuff is nasty again. I absolutely
DETEST
stainless appliances! There, I've said it. Oh, and you can have  granite
countertops, too. There are none in our kitchen and never will  be.>>>>>>>

I am amused by the real estate programs on HGTV.  For one thing, I  wonder
where these youngish 25 year olds come up with these fantastic  "budgets"
of, say, 600 thousand dollars (US - though much of it is taking place  in
Canada).  I suppose there are lot of young marrieds who are  inheriting
money from one or both family sides.

Anyway - They routinely come into a home and want to redo the
kitchen and the bathrooms, even though to me they look just fine.
Then come the granite countertops and the hardwood floors, even
in the kitchen.

I read something recently that a lot of this is fictional, but I will  say
that the "Property Brothers" make their programs very appealing
:-)

David Strang.