[Magdalen] Appliances was Medical update (& honestly, getting' a little s...

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat May 7 17:32:57 UTC 2016

I can't ever figure out where these couples get all this money, for
heaven's sake! On "House Hunters" the deal is that they have to have
actually closed on, or had an offer accepted on, the house they finally
"choose", before they can be accepted on the program. When I found out,
that made the show less interesting to me. Also, I find a lot of the
couples extremely shallow and annoying, with their constant winging about
how this and that needs "updating" and their granite countertops. Like you,
I enjoy "Property Brothers", especially when they kick out interfering
people who suddenly want to change things mid-course or think they know
better than the experts ;-)
My favorite show, however, is on another network..."Rehab Addict" which I
think is on DIY. Nicole's voice is a little annoying, but I love the
passion she puts into restoring the abandoned Twin Cities beauties. I would
live in any of her restored houses! I also absolutely adore Mike Holmes and
wish his "Make It Right" series would find a permanent home. Not only do I
love what he does, but this older lady finds him amazingly appealing and
sexy. *blush*