[Magdalen] Mutter Tag.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun May 8 00:50:14 UTC 2016

Thanks David. As a very young child my father impressed upon me that my mom was not "his" mom and that I needed to make Mother's Day special for her which I did in various ways from near then mostly far away until she moved here on '02 and then she was near again. I realized last week that this is my first Mothers Day without her. Your post gave me pause to remember so many of those Mom day moments - thanks twice!
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone