[Magdalen] Rescuing Mother's Day from the greedy

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon May 9 22:35:17 UTC 2016

I included the activism origins of Mother's Day in a sermon a couple of
years ago, so far from the commercial overload of today. To leaven the
more standard content of my sermons, I find it's often rewarding to do
some digging and see what I can unearth to amuse and delight the mob,
learning not a little myself in the process..

Marion, a pilgrim