[Magdalen] Everett @ the DMV.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue May 10 13:53:57 UTC 2016

I remember being nonchalant about signing up for Selective Service
until it was time to put pen to paper: my hand started shaking, so I
could hardly write my name. Queasy stomach, too. Later I filed a
conscientious-objector statement with my parish and a national
objectors' organization. Was never called up for anything, though.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA