[Magdalen] For Ann Markle - black Madonna of Montserrat

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Wed May 11 18:15:02 UTC 2016

I sang in the Millennium Choir for the Polish Millennium in chicago in 1966. It was held in Soldier Field. It was a Votive Celebration of the Feast of Our Lady of Cze...A setting of the Proper of the Feast and a new Ordinary had been commissioned. We rehearsed all summer. I learned a lot about Polish Liturgy from that experience.

Joe