[Magdalen] Inside pest control.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu May 12 06:08:25 UTC 2016

I never thought I'd say this about such a thing, but this...

http://tinyurl.com/hh5ztdw

... appears to be the real deal.  We used to have scout ant after scout ant all over the apartment, regardless of time of year.  But in the couple months we've had this thing plugged in, in Everett's bedroom and the living room, the random scout ant has quite simply disappeared.  No rhyme or reason, except that possibly, this weird thing actually works.

Anyone else experimented with such a thing?  Needless to say, we recommend this one.