[Magdalen] Whither Pentecost Sequence.

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 18:43:24 UTC 2016

We had people standing and reading from wherever they were in a multitude
of languages today. French (several), Italian, Greek, Latin, Hebrew, Koine
Greek, Aramaic, Spanish, German, English, Russian, and Gullah. It was a
cacaphony. I'm not sure how effective it was. They all read the same
portion of the lesson from Acts at the same time.

--

Christopher Hart