[Magdalen] Whither Pentecost Sequence.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun May 15 19:20:18 UTC 2016

I like the idea of just reading a single line "Each heard... in their own language" all at once in multifarious languages/ You get the effect without the incomprehensibility.

BTW does anyone do the David Hurd "the Day of Pentecost" One of my colleagues was doing it this year. It's a settinng of the reading from Acts for readers,  optional unison choir (Veni Creator) and handbells. Very effective. (Yes we did that at my epic 25th)

Joe