[Magdalen] Sharing an iPhone recording?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon May 16 16:22:29 UTC 2016

Thanks, Mike, but ou're speaking a foreign language here. I've heard of Google drive, but that's all. Heck I thought that iTunes was just a site for buying music, and then yesterday a friend told me she stores her sermons there!!  Maybe in my next life I'll be more technically literate, but I'm afraid I'm too far behind for this one. I don't even know what I don't know!