[Magdalen] elections

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Wed May 18 17:08:07 UTC 2016

I've taken to watching the Ellen show in the mornings instead of the news
(I have to watch something or I lose track of time and the kids will miss
the bus).

This morning Alec Baldwin was on - we are at least a day behind here. He
said that he wouldn't comment on politics but he'd prefer not to have a
President who looks as though he's been dipped in movie popcorn butter.

Good one!!

She also featured that extraordinary preschooler Brielle who gives anatomy
lessons. If I had a biology teacher like her I wouldn't have dropped the
subject..."Phalaaangeees!! I love saying that word!"

Here in South Africa we already do have anarchy, apparently.

Sally D