[Magdalen] elections

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed May 18 19:44:56 UTC 2016

The Convention is a part of the legal process of how tec operates, for good
or ill.  It is at the center of its governance.  Quite a difference from
the party conventions.

We would have to create something to take its legislative place. Perhaps,
in keeping with the way the country is going (and tec is after all a
reflection of the country it is in) in the future the tec ought to be run
by a committee made of, say the rector of trinity wall street and eight of
the richest episcopalians. That ought to take care of our needs.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford