[Magdalen] elections

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed May 18 19:38:06 UTC 2016

How long have the parties had actual conventions? I don't think they were
original to the country.  In time they might be dispensed with. I am not
saying they should. I don't favor them, don't watch them, don't condemn
them or pay much attention. If some folks think they are a good thing, then
I'm fine with that.  I just assume that anything that was invented to fill
a perceived need can just as easily be dispensed with if that need is no
longer felt by the folks involved to be needed.

I sure don't get to say anything, since I'm not involved.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford