[Magdalen] Bernie's latest.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sat May 21 20:26:18 UTC 2016

On 21/05/2016 20:50, M J _Mike_ Logsdon wrote:
> He has the gall to proclaim that he supports Wasserman Shultz's opponent for her House seat.
>
> That, plain and simple, is none of his business.

Indeed.  Obviously I don't have a vote in this show but I hope for the
world's sake that we do not get President Trump - he is too
unpredictable to be safe.  Bernoe by now should have reached the
conclusion that Hillary did eight years ago, that he does not have the
popular support to become the nominee and graciously withdraw his
candidacy.  Whichever way you cut the numbers - popular votes or pledhed
candidates - Bernie is losing and he needs to recognize that.

For the record I agree with many of his policies.  When people here
comment on how I obviously like the USA and wonder why I don't move
there the answer comes in three letters - NHS meaning the National
Health Service.  People over here would be shocked at how much you pay
in premiums and co-pays in the USA.  I also agree with his policy of
raiing the minimum wage, which I see Hillary is now warming to.  A
person working a normal working week should be earning enough to meet
their noirmal living expenses without needing a second job or welfare
support.

Roger