[Magdalen] Shameless self-promotion

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun May 22 19:03:10 UTC 2016

Pubbies, I've just opened a Facebook business page for my jewelry business,
AGQ Design. https://www.facebook.com/agqdesign/ will get you there even if
you're not on Facebook. Right now the pictures on it are not very good
because they're basically placeholders, but I promise they'll be better. I
have a brand new camera, which will be much better than taking pics with my
phone!

I've been experimenting with some new techniques (lots of playing with fire
and alternative metals, for starters) and hopefully the results will be
showing up alongside the more traditional wire wrapping I've been doing for
some years now. My work has taken some interesting turns after a
grief-induced hiatus of several months.