[Magdalen] Feets update.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon May 23 21:44:10 UTC 2016

At approx 2:45 pm PT, I can report that day one of bandage-less socks is a success.  Presumably, day two and following will be too.  I can say, though that because they're unbandaged I'm noticing the swelling natural to my condition more than otherwise, and because I'm deliberately keeping them dry so as to see how well the closing wounds are keeping things in, boy DO THEY ITCH.  Oh well.  If I've learned anything over the past year, it's that itching below the knees is a spectator sport only, no manual involvement allowed on my part.

Visiting the lymphoma doc on Thursday will be fun.  First, she'll no doubt be as rapturous as my dermatological sorts were earlier this month, with how the suspicious rash has responded so well to the steroidal ointment.  But when she wants to view me below the knees and still sees I have my socks on, I'll say "Pay attention Doc; this is better than strip-tease!", and reveal the unbandaged, healing wonders they are.