[Magdalen] Chicken pot pie.

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Tue May 24 17:25:15 UTC 2016

For those living in the eastern US, you cannot do better than Centerville
Pie.  They have both sweet pies with fruit, cream, key lime, etc., and also
savory - chicken, shepherds, and much more.

On Sunday I had friends coming over for lunch, and they got a chicken pie -
lots of big chunks of chicken (and no veggies).  At dinner I joined other
friends, bringing along a blueberry pie, packed with lots of blueberries.
Both were  fantastic.

And they are located just around the corner from me, in Centerville,
Massachusetts.  They employ lots of adults with disabilities.

https://centervillepies.com/

Eleanor