[Magdalen] funeral planning

Esther Williamson momohl1 at cox.net
Wed May 25 20:00:45 UTC 2016

My Priest encourages us to file a copy of our funeral wishes with her.
She uses that copy when she meets with the family. Tell those who
disagree with your plans that they can do what they want later as a
memorial service but that you intend to have your Rite II with no
Eucharist and then give your plans to someone you trust to see it
carried out.

Esther