[Magdalen] AP report: Trump is nominee.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu May 26 19:39:44 UTC 2016

I despair, too, of the still rather immature attitude toward the human
body that we have as a nation. Bill Maher put it something like this:
"We're a nation of nine-year-olds who point and giggle whenever we see
someone's weenie." I'm no exhibitionist, and neither are actual
nudists/naturists, but I'd love the freedom to be nude sometimes where
it makes sense: beaches, pools, etc. We're a long way from that
happening other than in particular places on private property,
secluded.

So I have a soft spot for artworks (and performance art) that
challenge that prudishness.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA