[Magdalen] Spicy pickles (again, but simpler :-)=

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 29 16:21:11 UTC 2016

>>>Thanks, Mike, I will try this! My other pickles went mushy >:-p  We don't
see Nathan's around here, but Claussen's would probably work. Sounds like a
good one!<<<

Claussen's would definitely work, as would any good brand, really.  I picked Nathan's because it's the mildest one out there (even the clearest liquid, I think).  I'm even fond of Nathan's kraut, because it's less powerful than most (certainly less powerful than the mid-store non-refridge varieties).