[Magdalen] Railroads

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon May 30 20:39:48 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----

My grandmother's family had extensive Wisconsin connections. Rose La Fleur's mother remarried after the accident that claimed the life of Theophile La Fleur. The second marriage brought her to Wisconsin.It was a very successful family blending with a number of cross marriages  so some of us a related more than once. My grandmother's step sister became a favorite aunt of my father's and mine. Sr Jeanne Constance was a
Sister of St Joseph and a hospital administrator in Baudette, Mn. After she "retired" she became a school librarian and a counsellor for battered women One of my "unforgettable personalities"

Joe