[Magdalen] Railroads

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Tue May 31 01:11:47 UTC 2016

Hi David and fellow railroad enthusiasts.

> , Ok if you haven't figured out that I may be a railroad buff, I don't know all that much so I am not that much  that the idiot savant about railroads, but I forget where the original Zephyr went. We took the Denver Zephyr to a week's stay at a dude ranch around 1959.
Now incase you thought my parents were indulgent filthy rich folk. They were indulgent AND cheap (g) We went lots of places but saved, saved so we always travelled coach on trains and stayed in comfy motels, resorts, etc. took 2nd class on the Queen Mary, but here I am to tell of the wonderful vacations I had as a child and took as a template for my personal travels ever after.

Joe
.