[Magdalen] Railroads

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue May 31 01:26:57 UTC 2016

In a message dated 5/30/2016 9:11:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
romanos at mindspring.com writes:

Ok if  you haven't figured out that I may be a railroad buff, I don't know
all that  much so I am not that much  that the idiot savant about railroads,
but I  forget where the original Zephyr went. We took the Denver Zephyr to
a week's  stay at a dude ranch around  1959.>>>>>>>>>

Burlington just added the destination city name to the basic "Zephyr"  in
some cases.  The one I rode repeatedly Saint Paul, MN to Chicago  was
the "Twin Cities Zephyr."

I liked the scenery along the Mississippi, so the Zephyr was the way to  go.

David Strang.