[Magdalen] I'm confused

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue May 31 22:10:32 UTC 2016

Thanks, everyone--this has been very helpful. whether anything comes up in
conversation about this person after the funeral or not, I know that I need
to feel comfortable in the situation. when I realized yesterday that I
didn't, I knew I needed to do something about it. Maybe "awkward" is a
better word than uncomfortable, but still...

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 6:03 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us
guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.” - Dietrich
Bonhoeffer*