[Magdalen] Doc Strang and Worship.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Nov 1 05:06:39 UTC 2016

Upon your mention, sir, of this fine publication of St John's Abbey, Collegeville, MN, I have subscribed.  I got my free issue, and it's simply wonderful.  And combined with my 2003 memories of visiting there, particularly the College of St Benedict chapel and its confessionals filled with boxed garbage, I only regret I didn't get a view of the catacombs underneath the new chapel.  Oh well.  I saw a lot, and I have a lot of their publications from 1940 onward, so subscribing to this journal (not a quarterly, but 6 times a year no less), I feel rather pleased.  Thank you, sir.