[Magdalen] Looney Tunes?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 16:34:46 UTC 2016

The water and sewer systems are in the process of complete  replacement
here in the Pocono development where I live.  The crews who are doing  this
work seem to have little regard for the need of local residents to  access
their properties, and as a result roads have been closed, and there is  no
logical detour available.  Residents and visitors alike are wandering  lost
on unfamiliar streets.

My caregiver, who also happens to be an RN, got lost in the  development's
maze of roads yesterday morning, and suddenly found herself half-way
through an unfamiliar intersection with amber going on red school bus
flashing lights.  She froze at her intersection location, only to be  cut
off
by an apparently deranged woman vigilante screaming obscenities.
The screaming banshee ran through her extensive vocabulary of
obscenities, and then announced my employee "should not have children"  (?).
(she has a boy, 15).

The deranged woman followed her to the guard house at the development
entrance, then got out of her car in front of the guards and repeated
the whole diatribe.  This woman has now filed complaints at the  local
township police station.  She also attempted to flag down the school  bus
involved to interview the bus driver (?).

This wild woman obviously has mental problems, and my caregiver is  the
focus of her current misplaced anger.  The caregiver now needs to  be
interviewed by the township police.  It seems like a personal attack  on
me as well.  I am so upset that this has happened to a loyal  employee.

David S.