[Magdalen] Fwd: Looney Tunes?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 19:11:59 UTC 2016

In a message dated 11/1/2016 2:35:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mcepeda514 at gmail.com writes:

What a  shame!  I hope all is resolved quickly and without undue
difficulty!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The construction and inaccessibility have made for a third day  without
postal service.  Queries to the authorities indicate that weather
dependent,
they will be through with the patching and filling in of trenches, and  the
repaving of all the streets will be Monday.

I don't know whether they have perfected the "hot mix" asphalt  paving
regimen, but when I worked summers for the Wisconsin Highway
Department, the requirement for an ambient temperature of 50 F (10  C)
was necessary for ideal asphalt paving.  Our high temperatures  are
usually short of that.  We'll see how the streets hold up.

David S.